Dear HPSD Family,
This letter is to inform you of the learning mode for our return to school after the holiday break.
○ Hattiesburg High and N.R. Burger students will continue in-person instruction using the hybrid learning model (face-to-face and online learning) on alternating days beginning January 5, 2021, through January 29, 2021.
○ Students are to report to school according to their last names as follows:
○ Students whose last names begin with A-J (Purple Group) will report on January 5, 2021, for in-person instruction.
○ Students whose last names begin with K-Z (Gold Group) will report on January 6, 2021, for in-person instruction.
○ On days students are not scheduled to attend school for face-to-face instruction, they will
attend online classes during their scheduled class times.
○ All PreK- 6th schools (Lillie Burney, Grace Christian, Hawkins, Thames, Woodley, and Rowan) will continue traditional in-person instruction attending school daily.
○ Mary Bethune students will continue to attend traditional in-person instruction attending school daily.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 cases for both staff and students over the holiday break.
Again, I hope you have a joyous and special holiday season with plenty of time to relax and enjoy with family and friends.